Thursday, September 07, 2006

Tippy… I’m home!



Isn’t it a really amazing feeling, coming home to someone you absolutely adore?

Office work becomes a breeze knowing that you are just a few hours away from seeing that someone.

As you walk towards your house, your heart even skips a beat because of excitement.

Everytime I come home, I just love the thought of seeing him again. As soon as the door’s open, I shout, “Tippy… I’m home!” or “Hola, Tippy!”.

Tippy... the epitome of cuteness. He is the green-colored toad-looking stuff toy my friend Sheila gave during my despedida dinner. She said Tippy will be my toad prince for the moment, while the real one is lost somewhere out there.

So, meet my Tippy. I’m sure you’ll agree that he’s the most adorable toad on earth.



07 September 2006
Thursday
05:06pm
PANAP Office, Penang

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

isipin niyo na lang kung anong pwedeng mangyari kay tippy kapag sila na lang ni norly (aka princess sara) sa kwarto. ta-timing ako, habang tulog si princess sara, lulutuin ko si tippy. mukhang masarap ito kasama ng dahl at papadam. tippy goreng. dimsum tippy. seddap!