Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sino ang bampira?

People kept asking me, “Bakit ‘bampira-ako’ ang blogspot mo?”. On hindsight, I should have written this article as my debut blog entry.

I’ve been using bampira since I became hooked on mIRC back in 1997. The chat rooms during that time were pretty much matino, with sense. Maybe because not everyone has internet access during that time. Now, even manong guard has access to the internet, and may be your cyber-boyfriend/pal/soulmate. Who knows?

Anyways, back to bampira. I used bampira as my nick. I wanted a name with a character. A strong character, able to transform not just oneself, but is able to transform other people as well (well, after the third bite, that is). I also wanted a character which has power, mystery and a certain darkness to its persona. Thus, the nickname, Bampira.

I hope you continue to read my blog entries so you can be one of my victims, transforming you into someone you have never imagined. And as a true vampire would say, “Drink from me and you will live forever.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bite me. please. so i could live forever with you.