Sunday, March 26, 2006

43 Things

My friend Tanya mentioned about this website where anyone can post their “43 Things”. It’s like a wish list… 43 things you’d like to do in your life. It can be as trivial as “smile everyday” or earth shattering like… hmmm… let’s say “get “married soon”.

Don’t ask me why 43, and not 34 or 50… I still have to look that up. (Send me a note if you want to get the website, or just google it.)

I would like to share with you my very own “43 Things”. I actually did some modifications. Instead of 43, I reduced my list to 31 – each item representing one glorious year of my life. Yes folks! I’m already 31!

You can’t see all 31 items in the list. I just had to edit out some things, hehehe.

1. Learn how to swim
2. Travel to Egypt
3. See the ruins of Pompeii
4. Visit the US
5. Go back to Europe
6. Sing in a lounge bar
7. Buy a camera
8. Learn photography
9. Put up my own art exhibit or photo gallery
10. Go bunjee-jumping
11. Get a dog
12. Read more
13. Finish my thesis
14. Learn to do cartwheels
15. Ride a bike again
16. Learn a foreign language
17. Lose 10 pounds
18. Learn how to dive
19. Put up a business – spa or salon
20. Buy a new car
21. Buy a house in tagaytay or somewhere near the beach
22. Meet ________
23. Have a couple of beers with ________
24. Put up a consultancy firm on HR and OD
25. Meet Carly Simon
26. Watch more movies

So the remaining 5 things, you just have to guess.



9:36 pm
23 March 2006, Thursday
Kuala Lumpur

No comments: