Tuesday, May 29, 2007

B.U.M.

It’s official. I’m a bum. Yes folks (yes, all 5 of you, regular readers), I belong to the statistics – I’m jobless and almost penniless. But the thing is, I’m not very worried… not yet anyway.

I’ve been in the Philippines for 1 week now, but I still haven’t enjoyed being a bum. I still had to do some work for my previous organization. I also had to help my sister with her business.

Being a bum is not easy, I realized. There are actually a lot of things which can occupy your time – flickr (my new addiction), yahoo chat, friendster, inquirer.news.tv, and lots of personal blog sites. Yes, I am a cyber stalker hahaha!

My brain has decided to go on vacation mode. Can’t think of anything to write. Will try in a few days.

I love being a bum!


28 May 2007
Moday
09:40 pm
Santiago City, Isabela

No comments: