Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Da-wow!

I’ve told a lot of friends that next to Baguio City, Davao City is my next favorite city. If there was a place that I would like to relocate to, it would be this city.

I like Davao’s vibe.

I love kinilaw, mangosteen, pomelo and lechon. All these things are best found in Davao.

If you want a lazy afternoon at the beach, you can go to Samal Island and the other nearby resorts. If you miss the morning mountain breeze, mount Apo is very near. Eden’s Nature Park is actually the best place to go to.

There are a lot of local artists and cultural groups. On the other hand, coffee shops, restos and gimik places abound.

There are 5 star hotels and posh malls. But a few minutes away from downtown, you can still see very rural community settings.

Davao is a contradiction.

Davao is a rainbow of different colors.

It’s been more than 3 years since my last visit to davao.

And after visiting it again, I can say that Davao is really Da-wow!


04:45 pm
03 September 2008
Santiago City

1 comment:

GingGoy said...

i also love davao...highly liveable if only i can relocate there with my present work :(