Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Diet

note:
Today, i wanted to write about so many things --
... about my first encounter with the Eraserheads
... about my love for short stories
... about my weight gain
... about shitty marriages and relationships
... about the summer heat and how it gives me headaches
... about love potions from Siquijor...
...but i am not a prolific writer. I struggle in writing. So i will just write about one topic... my weight gain. (I initially intended to write about short stories, but i changed my mind just now. Yes, i am fickle.)



I have been overweight since time immemorial.

I've always needed to shed off a few pounds -- 5 pounds, 10 pounds, 20 pounds.

I have tried so many kinds of diet strategies -- after 6 diet, 3 day diet, south beach diet, Slimfast diet, Skyflakes diet. (The most effective for me is south beach).

As i am writing this entry, i need to lose 20 pounds, the most i needed to lose since i turned 20.

I don't know if it's because of my age (I'm past 30), or because i have a home-based job now, or that i don't get to exercise, or that i've been stuffing myself with comfort food the past months. But i am guessing it's because of all of these.

I feel heavy, lethargic, moody, sad. I need to lose weight! I want to lose weight! I have to lose weight!

Wala lang. I just wanted to rant.

Remind me to write about those other things i mentioned previously.


08:15 pm
Tuesday
10 March 2009
Fairview

No comments: