Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Never Bored

I wonder how some people can get bored with their lives.

I never get bored.

In fact, I feel that there's so many things that I want to do (read books, watch movies, sketch, read photography articles), but can't... because there's simply not enough time.

With work, frequent travels, Thai language class, social networking sites (Facebook and Twitter), maintenance of Kiddie Toes Montessori School's website, meeting and talking to friends... my life is sooo full!

I always find myself needing more hours in a day, that I had to make a daily schedule (and yes, that's the OC in me). In fact, my friends tease me for having this hourly schedule and alarm... they say I need to schedule even when I breathe. I just find a great deal of satisfaction when at the end of the day, I see that I've crossed out almost all of the things in my "To Do List".

So what's the point in this ranting? I will never understand how people can get bored in their lives. There's just too many things to discover, too many places to see, and too many experiences to try.

Simply put... there's not enough time.


8:40pm
20 October 2010
Wednesday
Lad Prao Soi 1
Fairyland

No comments: