Sunday, October 10, 2010

Tamad

Tamad... Lazy...

That's what I have been for the past months. The last piece I wrote was my necrological speech for Daddy. That was 9 months ago! What's wrong with me?

I can't say that I have nothing to talk about, because since then, I've got my passport stamped 18 times.

I can't say that I haven't met new friends because I've met more than 20 new friends since then.

I can't say that I haven't experienced new unforgettable things. On the contrary, I've visited my family and friends in Seattle...met US Senator Nancy Pelosi... experienced the pain of Indonesian Kerokan... partied in a gay pub... got fondled by a gay guy... tasted fried flowers... walked with the Red Shirt rallyists... had a picture with one of the Red Shirt leaders... enrolled in Thai language class... went to a male show in Silom... experienced 2 weeks of curfew in Bkk... spent my bday in a really expensive bar overlooking Bkk and wearing a really nice dress... met a Cambodian cab driver in DC who lived in Palawan as a refugee... visited the Killing Fields... and so much more!

My life is so full.

Maybe it's so full that I don't know how to put all these experiences into writing.

So I will need to muster enough inspiration to write... write... and write some more. But in the meantime, I invite you visit my Facebook site and my Flickr site.



5:55pm
10 October 2010
Sunday
Lad Prao Soi 1

No comments: