Monday, May 08, 2006

My checklist – The ideal guy

This will really sound stupid. But I have made a checklist of what my ideal guy/jowa should have. The list was just 5 items short 10 years ago, but now, it is longer than my weekly grocery list.

Here’s the list, well, the partial list:
1. Should be funny and witty
2. Should be honest and faithful
3. Should be smart
4. Should be from UP, Ateneo, La Salle, or UST.
5. Should know how to drive
6. Can drink more than I do
7. Knows how to play a musical instrument
8. Must be taller than me
9. Must know how to play billiards
10. Must know how to swim

That’s the first 10 items in my list. The rest, I can do without. Ika nga, hindi ko ipapagpatayan.

Now, to tell you frankly, most of the guys I’ve dated, they only have an average of 6 traits. I have yet to find someone who will fit all the items in the list. If and when I can find him, and if he does exists, then he would be my toad, my prince, my god.

Anyone know this guy?



10:13pm
Monday
08 May 2006
QC

No comments: