Sunday, May 21, 2006

On my birthday…

Every year, during my birthday, I am used to waiting for greetings and messages from friends, deriving joy and strength from their words of encouragement, appreciation and love. This year, I want to be able to express how I feel for friends like you.

I am very blessed to have known people like you. I am glad that you have been part of this journey that I call life. No matter how bumpy and winding the road may be, I am cushioned by your constant love and dedication. No matter how many times I’ve wanted to give up because I’ve made another wrong turn, your words have navigated me and guided me to the right direction.

If I have offended you in some way, my apologies.

If I have done something for you, I promise to do it better next time.

Thank you for being a friend, and thank you for allowing me to be one of yours.

Thank you very much. I am eternally grateful.




9:35pm
Sunday
21 May 2006
my bed, QC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe, pang graduation ang speech mo ate, at komo graduation, me ending at beginning. yung ending, ung mga wrong turns mo, like ung ten qualifications no less for the ideal guy, yung beginning, siguro, panibagong list, list of of what i will not look for from my harhar, haha, pag ganyan, aba, go na go ka na...

happy birthday!

- hvd :-)