Tuesday, March 15, 2011

confession

i love the way you remember the small details about me...

i love how you play the guitar quietly, without being a show-off...

i love that you love to write... so simply, so eloquently...

i love the fact that like me, you love good music...

i love that you were born with an artist's hand...

i love that you and i share the same hobby, the same passion...

i love that you care about people -- their rights and their lives...

i love how confidently you speak in front of people...

i love how you make me, and others, laugh...

i love how you brushed your lips against my forehead, and whispered something inaudible... when you thought that i couldn't hear...

i love that we use the same expressions...

i love how you visit my dreams, and make my nights feel warm...

i love how you made me feel special... at that particular moment...

and how i would love to go back to that time... again... and again... and again...


10:45pm
15 March 2011
Tuesday
Ladprao
(on a rainy night)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess you will want to place a twitter button to your blog. I just bookmarked this site, however I must complete it by hand. Simply my advice.

Anonymous said...

Highly rated post. I study one thing completely new on completely different blogs everyday. Deciding on one . stimulating to read the paper content material from other writers and learn somewhat something from their website. I’d like to apply sure of this content on my weblog you’re mind. Natually I’ll give a link right here we are at your web-site. Appreciate your sharing.