Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Jungle


After almost 2 months of hiding in Cable-landia (sorry folks, I can't divulge where that is), I am back in the urban jungle my dyosa friends call Gotham.

Did I miss being in gotham? I've been asking that question since this morning. And until now, I still have no answer.

I guess I am glad... because now i can again...

... drive like crazy in Commonwealth and Quezon Circle
... problematize about my daily meals
... complain about the rising prices of food and gasoline
... inhale the over polluted air of the metro
... smell the garbage lying everwhere.

But I am happier that I can finally have food trip sessions with the bestest dyosas you can find.

I'm glad I'm back in gotham.

Now, I just need to look for Batman to fight the swine flu virus.


11:55 pm
23 June 2009
Tuesday
Quezon City

photo credits: Flickr

No comments: