Sunday, June 14, 2009

Radical Sabbatical

Ever wondered what job or activity would make you really happy? Not taking into consideration money, family, expectations and norms... what would you like to do?

I made a list (a very short one) of the things I would do on my radical sabbatical:

1. Photographer - I've been really interested in photography for the past few years. And it would not hurt to do it fulltime.

2. Travel and Leisure Critique - It would be heaven to go to different places and try out the services and amenities... for free! That way, I can still continue to write feature stories and articles, and take some snapshots.

3. Food Critique - Do I really need to explain?

4. Pre-school Teacher - Lately, I've been having so much interest in developing a relevant (emotionally, academically, and socially) curriculum for children.

5. Lounge Singer - I love music (although I'm not sure if the feeling is mutual).

Ikaw?


10:28 pm
14 June 2009
Sunday
Santiago City

No comments: